We should transition web start to use Installshield 7, instead of Nullsoft
for the installer. It makes sense to use the same installer if jaws will always
be released with the JRE from now on.
1. Save installer overhead by using the same installer for JRE & jaws.
2. Improved GUI, features*, & free bugfixes by using IS 7 instead of Nullsoft.
3. Save developer resource from continued maintenance of Nullsoft codebase.
* Many features including download-on-demand, Windows Installer compatibility,
and GUI-based installer developer environment.
1. Risk of undiscovered bugs or incompatibilities using a brand new installer.
2. Initially requires additional developer resources to transition to IS 7.