6702222 : Additional Components dialog doesn't match the UI spec
"Installing Additional COmponents" dialog doesn't match the UI spec:
1. title in the masthead should be bold,
2. the font for the status text above the progress bar should be bigger and black -- it's hard to read it.
For more details, see the attachments.
Changes in *.rc files:
- increase space reserved for header to match font size
- fixed problem with overlapping controls
(this caused weird effect of
"missing top edge of selection border" for cancel button)
- adjusted font sizes
- changed CreateDialogFont() to support creation of bold fonts.