Customer reported a problem when a specific resolution of PC is set.
Java Control Panel's title bar and tabs are jutted out of the desktop
when the display mode of the PC is 1024x600.
PC - Toshiba NB100
OS - Windows XP Home Edition SP2 (French)
JRE - 1.6.0_06, 1.6.0_07
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Control Panel.
2. Open Java Control Panel.
-> You will find that the tile bar and tabs do not exist.
- JavaControlPanel-FRE-96dpi.jpg Windows XP French with 96 dpi
- JavaControlPanel-FRE-120dpi.jpg Windows XP French with 120 dpi
- JavaControlPanel-ENG-96dpi.jpg Windows XP English with 96 dpi
- JavaControlPanel-ENG-120dpi.jpg Windows XP English with 120 dpi
- JavaControlPanel-JPN-96dpi.jpg Windows XP Japanese with 96 dpi
- JavaControlPanel-JPN-120dpi.jpg Windows XP Japanese with 120 dpi
- This is caused because the title bar and tabs are jutted out of the
- In this situation, an end user cannot move the dialog and select a
tab by a mouse. To aid this, the user need to follow the below steps.
1. Click the right button of the mouse on the task bar button of the
Java Control Panel.
2. Select D??placer.
3. Push the down-arrow key several times.
When Java Control Panel is opened, the dialog should be displayed so
that the top edge of the dialog does not disappear.