When CU inputs a user defined char. (gaiji) in JTextArea, the defined char. is not displayed
but other chinese char. appears in the JTextArea.
Windows Vista business SP1(Japanese, x86)
Windows Vista Ultimate SP1(Japanese, x86)
Windows 7 Pro. (Japanese, x86)
1. Invoke "eudcedit" command in command prompt window
2. Create a user defined char. and asign 0xF040(U+E000) to the char.
3. Execute TableExample.jar under demo\jfc\TableExample
(invoke "java -jar TableExample.jar)
One window including some JTextAreas shows up.
4. Input some Japanese char. in MS-IME and press "F5"
IME pad shows up.
5. Select(click) the char. defined at the above step 2
The char. defined at step 2 does not show up but another chinese char. does.
-This problem does not ossur in WindowsXP pro.(Japanese, SP2)
-This problem does not occur in JDK6u18.