Testsuite name: AWT regression
JDK/JRE tested: jdk-7u4-ea-macosx-amd64.tar.gz (7u4b13)
Reproducible on machine: Macmini 10.7 and imac
Is it a platform specific regression: N
Is it a Regression: N
Test run resultlocation:
Steps to reproduce:
1.Download the workspace
locate at /awt/reg/7_awt/
2.Install Jtreg from http://jre.sfbay.sun.com/java/re/jtreg/4.1/promoted/latest/binaries/jtreg/
locate at /awt/reg/jtreg
3. Install test bundle JDK7u4b13 from http://jre.us.oracle.com/java/re/jdk/7u4/promoted/ea/b13/bundles/macosx-amd64/
4. Modify the reg_awt.sh as:
/awt/reg/jtreg/linux/bin/jtreg -g -v -m -ignore:run -jdk:/var/root/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.7.0_04.jdk-b13/jdk1.7.0_04 -r:/awt/reg/results/reportDir -w:/awt/reg/results/workDir /awt/reg/7_awt/test
5. Go to /awt/reg, and run the command : sh reg_awt.sh
6.After Jtreg launched, choose "Current Configuration" from View Filter:Status of
7. Choose New Configuration from Configure of menu bar.
8. Choose Yes form Specify Test to Run ,click Next button then choose "From a List a File",click next button and click Browse button to choose testlist, testlist refer to Attachments awt7.testlist.
9. Choose keyword and mark it as manual and click Done button to save a *jti file.
10. run the case
1. Notice components in test window: main-panel, box-for-text, 2
scroll-sliders, and 4 scroll-buttons.
2. Hover mouse over box-for-text. Make sure, that mouse cursor is TextCursor
3. Hover mouse over each of components (see item 1), except for box-for-text.
Make sure, that cursor is DefaultCursor (arrow).
4. Drag mouse (using any mouse button) from box-for-text to every component in
item 1, and also outside application window. Make sure, that cursor remains
TextCursor while mouse button is pressed.
5. Repeat item 4 for each other component in item 1, except for box-for-text,
_but_ now make sure that cursor is DefaultCursor.
6. If cursor behaves as described in items 2-3-4-5, then test passed; otherwise
see main-panel, box-for-text, 2 scroll-sliders, and 4 scroll-buttons in test window, and cursor behaves as described in items 2-3-4-5.
4 scroll-buttons can't be see. scroll-sliders cursors are TestCursor. refer to Attachments.
*** Last Edit: 2012-03-01 17:04:10 CST ###@###.###